PROFESSIONAL 'BOX & BLOCK' TEST KIT
Introduced in 1957, the 'Box and Block Test' was one of the first clinical assessments of hand-grip function, measuring unilateral gross manual dexterity in children with cerebral palsy. Higher scores are indicative of higher levels of dexterity.
A relatively quick, simple and reliable test, it was subsequently found to be applicable to a wide range of patients of all ages presenting with any number of neurological disorders.
Precisely manufactured to original specifications, Neuroquip's Professional 'Box & Block Test' Kit is as suitable for use in research as it is an outcome measure to assess the effectiveness of treatment over a period of time.
Each Neuroquip Professional 'Box & Block Test' Kit contains:
- STRONG PLASTIC CARRY-CASE
- WOODEN TESTING BOX
- WOODEN TESTING BOX DIVIDER
- 150x WOODEN BLOCKS (+ 2x spare blocks)
- ZIPPED CANVAS CASE FOR STORING BLOCKS
- COUNTDOWN TIMER
- USB MEMORY STICK WITH TEST INSTRUCTIONS, SCORE SHEET AND RESEARCH DOCUMENT.